Sleek and sophisticated, the brass Beoplay A9 Speaker is innovatively designed by Øivind Alexander Slaatto for Bang & Olufsen, implementing Google Assistant technology.
Boasting an elegant and classic design that is beautiful from all angles, the A9 speaker's circular shape is inspired by the circular motion of sound waves. Crafted from the highest quality wood and fabric, the multiroom audio device supports Chromecast built-in, AirPlay 2 and Bluetooth.
On wall: 70.1cm (w) x 21.3cm (d)
- Designed by Øivind Alexander Slaatto for Bang & Olufsen
- Crafted from high-quality wood, fabric and brass-toned metal detailing
- Inspired by the circular motion of sound waves
- Features built-in Google Assistant
- Boasts the ability to connect to multiple speakers
- Supports Chromecast built-in, Airplay 2, Bluetooth audio streaming, DLNA -DMR and QPlay 2.0
- Features discreet touch controls using sensor technology
- Frequency: 33- 23.000 Hz
- Maximum loudness: 100 dB SPL
- Bass capability: 95 dB SPL