A minimalist design object as much as it is a powerful speaker, the BeoSound Edge Speaker has been cleverly designed by Michael Anastassiades for Bang & Olufsen.
Sensing your presence as you approach thanks to proximity sensors, the BeoSound Edge is controlled by tapping controls on the touch-sensitive aluminium shell. Calibrated to read the force of your touch, the speaker's volume is adjusted as you roll the speaker back and forth, even when mounted on the wall.
Since it was founded in 1925, Bang & Olufsen has been leading the way in design, technology and sound innovation. Committed to crafting its pieces using sustainable materials and ethical techniques, Bang & Olufsen’s performance-driven designs profit from over 90 years of experience creating beautiful sounds.
- Designed by Michael Anastassiades for Bang & Olufsen
- Features an innovative touch-sensitive aluminium shell
- Offers 360° sound that will fill any room, with multiroom technology that connects to other speakers in the house
- Supports music streaming via AirPlay 2, Chromecast built-in and Bluetooth
- Boasting six class-D amplifiers under the hood, slim ten-inch woofer for a powerful base, two three-quarter-inch tweeters and two four-inch midrange drivers
- Features three different sound settings to suit any space
- Adjust the volume as you roll the speaker back and forth