BRAND

A specialist in contemporary Italian home furnishings since 1994, Kristalia prides local craftsmanship and modern design above all. Entrusting its design and production processes to the most skilled artisans while fostering new talent, each versatile Kristalia piece is crafted to serve as the optimal component to your home.

Kristalia_FI_1

Kristalia is the product of a group of friends with a passion for jazz and design that utilises the beauty surrounding them. One of many furniture leaders to emerge from the region of North-Eastern Italy, Kristalia sources 90% of its raw materials from its native country. The remaining 10% comes from established suppliers in neighbouring countries.

Ensuring quality and maximum longevity which positively impacts the environment, Kristalia crafts many of its products from materials such as aluminium so that they may be recycled after. Kristalia’s commitment to innovation has amassed a Good Design Award and multiple Interior Innovation Awards. The Conran Shop’s edit hosts Kristalia’s ergonomically structured office chairs, multifunctional extending tables and streamlined, stackable armchairs.

Colander Chair

Kristalia_FP

Designed in 2015 for Kristalia, Patrick Norguet’s Colander Chair provides simple, practical seating to accent any modern setting, both in- and outdoors.

Crafted with an aluminium frame, the Colander takes direction from its namesake, showcasing a perforated moulded polypropylene seat and backrest to allow water run-off and quick drying.

Products by Kristalia

Sort By
  1. Price: Low to High
  2. Price: High to Low
Sort By
Filter

13 Items

per page
  1. Maki Extending Table
    by Kristalia & Bartoli Design
    for Kristalia
    £3,685.54
  2. Colander Chair
    by Patrick Norguet
    for Kristalia
    £313.18
  3. Colander Stool
    by Patrick Norguet
    for Kristalia
    £415.00
  4. LP Stackable Armchair Black
    by LucidiPevere
    for Kristalia
    £226.25
  5. Rest Outdoor Armchair
    by Harry&Camila
    for Kristalia
    £845.00
  6. Elephant Chair Four Legs Full Grain Hide
    by Eva Paster & Michael Geldmacher
    for Kristalia
    £2,050.00
  7. Elephant Chair Full Grain Natural Hide
    by Eva Paster & Michael Geldmacher
    for Kristalia
    £2,157.00
  8. Elephant Chair Four Legs White
    by Eva Paster & Michael Geldmacher
    for Kristalia
    £420.00
  9. Sharky Chair White & Oak
    by Eva Paster & Michael Geldmacher
    for Kristalia
    £565.63
  10. White Rama Chair With Oak Legs
    by Ramos-Bassols
    for Kristalia
    £405.00
  11. 1085 Chair
    by Bartoli Design
    for Kristalia
    £2,700.00
  12. Elephant Chair White
    by Eva Paster & Michael Geldmacher
    for Kristalia
    £560.00
  13. Thin-K Extending Table White
    by Luciano Bertoncini
    for Kristalia
    £2,455.43
View as Grid List

You've viewed 13 of 13 products

per page
Sort By
  1. Price: Low to High
  2. Price: High to Low
Sort By

Enjoy 10% off your first order

Enjoy 10% off your first order

Subscribe to our newsletter & check your inbox for an exclusive introductory offer. Plus, hear about our latest news, events and product launches.