Subscribe for new product launches, invite-only events, exclusive offers and more...
Careers at Conran
If you’ve ever stepped through the doors of The Conran Shop or shopped online, you’ll know there is no better place for design-led products, inspirational merchandising and exceptional customer service.
Want to join our award-winning team? Browse our latest career opportunities below. To apply for any of these vacancies, or to send an application speculatively, please email a short note explaining why you would like to be considered and for which specific role (please also include the role you are applying for in the subject line of the email), along with your current CV in Microsoft Word or .pdf format to:
C H E L S E A
Trade Consultant, Full Time, Chelsea Store
We’re looking for a friendly, knowledgeable individual to represent The Conran Shop’s world-renowned furniture and lighting collection. Assisting trade customers and interior designers with their enquiries and projects, you will ensure each customer has the information needed to find their perfect piece, from floor lamps to futons. The ideal candidate will have a genuine passion for furniture, lighting and interiors, enthusiasm about designers from Eames to Achille Castiglioni and the ability to engage with customers to provide a premium shopping experience.
Sales Assistant, Full & Part Time, Chelsea Store
Interested in interiors and fascinated by furniture? An exciting opportunity has arisen in our flagship Chelsea store for an enthusiastic and dedicated Sales Assistant to join our expert team of customer advisers and work amongst our renowned curation of products. A genuine passion for furniture, gifts and interior design is a must, along with the ability to engage with and advise customers to optimise their shopping experience.
Pick & Pack Assistants – Full & Part-Time Temporary Contracts, Chelsea Store
We are currently recruiting dedicated and organised Pick & Pack Assistants to join our Dispatch team for our Christmas and Sale trading periods. Based across our Chelsea and Marylebone stores, the key responsibility of the role is to pick and pack online orders for delivery and for in-store collection. This role includes weekends and we are looking for full and part-time roles: please specify your availability on application.
M A R Y L E B O N E
Café Assistant, Conran Kitchen, Marylebone Store
An opportunity has become available within our flagship store for a driven and ambitious trade sales manager to join the team.
The Conran Kitchen, our cafe located on the ground floor of our Marylebone High Street Store is seeking an assistant to join a friendly and dynamic team. Experience in hospitality and catering required.
S E L F R I D G E S
Sales Assistants, Full Time, Selfridges Concession Store
Nestled within the iconic Selfridges store on Oxford Street, The Conran Shop’s concession store is at the heart of the action, offering design-led gifts and big-name brands that perfectly showcase our signature aesthetic. We’re in search of friendly, personable individuals to assist and advise customers in need of guidance and inspiration, to help them find their ultimate purchase. The ideal candidates will have a genuine passion for gifts, lifestyle accessories and interior design, and have the ability to engage with customers and provide a high level of customer service for a premium shopping experience.
Stock Controller – Full Time, Selfridges Concession Store
We are currently recruiting dedicated and organised Stock Controller to join our fast-paced retail space. Basedin our Selfirdges Concession store, the key responsibility of the role is to oversee the management of stock, deliveries and in-store collection. This role includes weekends and we are looking for full-time applicants only: please specify your availability on application.
H E A D O F F I C E
Merchandising Assistant, Head Office, Shad Thames
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Merchandiser to join our team. Based in our head office, the ideal candidate will have a proven track record with a minimum of 5 years’ previous experience as a Merchandising Assistant.
- Manage own departments to ensure 100% availability of core lines, in-line with budget expectations and OTB.
- Work closely with the buying team to deliver the departments’ strategies.
- Prepare & distribute accurate performance reports, identifying variances to targets and proposing effective solutions to maximise sales and profit.
- Manage the delivery of Departmental Range Plans.
- Participate in store visits, actively liaising with Store Teams to identify solutions to drive sales further.
- Plan for key events, sales & promotions ensuring deadlines are met.
- Manage the efficient exit of stock out of the business to minimise markdown.
- Liaise with the e-commerce team for online sales planning and stock holding.
Skills & Experience:
- Strong analytical and numerical skills, with a good level of operational and business knowledge.
- The ability to problem solve and deliver simple effective solutions to complex issues.
- A flexible approach with the ability to work accurately and to deadlines, along with good organisational skills.
- An affinity with the Conran brand and the ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment are essential.
Competitive salary and benefits. Only the very best candidates will be contacted.
For further information or to apply for a position please email your CV with a cover letter stating salary expectations to Scott Darbon: email@example.com
Assistant Buyer, Furniture, Shad Thames
A unique opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Buyer to join the furniture department at our head office. The role requires excellent product knowledge, commercial acumen and previous experience of working within a furniture category, ideally in a buying or product development role. You will liaise with suppliers and the merchandising team to assist with new product setup, sourcing new product and the development of The Conran Shop own label range.
Strong communication, administrative and organisational skills are essential experience required of the successful candidate.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop a career in buying and to deliver an unrivalled edit of the world's best furniture.
Due to an overwhelming response to our buyer vacancies, only candidates invited to interview will be contacted.
Digital Marketing Executive, Head Office, Shad Thames
The Conran Shop is looking for a full-time Digital Marketing Executive to join its Marketing team, to support ongoing growth of the brand in the UK & France markets. Reporting into the Head of Marketing & PR, you’ll be responsible for overseeing long-term digital marketing campaigns as well as spearheading short-term advertising and marketing solutions. You will also help to define a clear brand voice specifically tailored to each channel and social media platform while strengthening engagement, increasing brand awareness and driving traffic.
This analytical and data-driven role will be responsible for the execution and spend of digital media. You will be the point person for reporting on performance and optimising towards improvement in KPIs such as CTR, CPA and conversion.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing; email, PPC, shopping, remarketing, affiliates, social media and display advertising campaigns
- With guidance from the Head of Marketing and the Head of Ecommerce, split and phase budget to optimise spend and achieve sales objectives
- Oversee direct communications with customers through the CRM
- Monitor and maximise customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability
- Ensure the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities
- Liaise with agencies, measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Liaise with Ecommerce and Creative teams to develop generic, product or promotion-related assets to achieve objectives and reflect the product and promotion calendar
- Manage and maintain digital content calendars across all channels for global brand consistency
- Manage and execute all owned and earned social media content initiatives
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on those insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests when necessary
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Generate weekly/monthly reports on the campaigns’ performance
Experience, general skills and values:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Expert knowledge and differentiated approach to all digital marketing and direct channels
- Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Excellent knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Omniture) and CRM tools (Dotmailer, Emarsys, MailChimp)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Ability to respond efficiently and adapt quickly to all ad-hoc requests
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to cope well under pressure
- Responsible for own workload
Due to the high level of response, please allow us a few days to attend to your application after which we will advise if you have been shortlisted. Alternatively, if you are unsuccessful on this occasion we may wish to hold your details on file and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise. Please indicate you are happy for us to do this when sending in your application.