Therabody's percussive Theragun Mini is innovatively designed to relieve and recover sore muscles on the go, providing a natural approach to pain management.Read More
Therabody's percussive Theragun Mini is innovatively designed to relieve and recover sore muscles on the go, providing a natural approach to pain management.
Each ergonomic gun quietly delivers depth and force to your body across three speed settings, complete with a standard ball attachment and compatible with all fourth-generation accessories. Each purchase of this colourway contributes directly to the Global Fund to fight epidemics around the world.
Chiropractor Dr Jason Wersland's journey into percussive therapy began in 2007 after a motorcycle accident. Seeking something to help deal with his pain, Wersland designed the Theragun to reduce muscle inflammation, release tension and break up knots.
- Relieves and recovers muscle aches by applying depth, speed and force
- Complete with a standard ball attachment
- Presented in a convenient carry case with a power adaptor
- Each purchase contributes to fighting epidemics around the world
- Amplitude: 12 mm
- Frequency: Three speeds - up to 2400 percussions per minute
- Motor: QX35 Motor with QuietForce Technology
- Battery: 12V internal Lithium-ion battery
- Battery life: 150 minutes