The Clubmaster Classic Chronograph Watch by Briston bridges the gap between Swiss watchmaking and French eyewear.
Inspired by the ‘Roaring Twenties’, the Clubmaster collection features the cambered square watch face design that is unique to Briston and instantly recognisable to the style elite.
Surrounded by an Italian tortoise shell acetate case with a hand-polished finish, the cobalt blue watch face rests on a ‘NATO’ strap, a design that Briston confirms is “a nod to the famously debonair agent for her Majesty’s Secret Service.”
Briston creates distinct timepieces that are contemporary, casual, yet resolutely useful and accessible.
- Quartz Citizen calibre: Miyota OS21 movement
- Water resistant to 100 metres
- Mineral crystal dome for resilience
- Hand-polished Italian acetate dial case
- White Superluminova® hand inserts
- Day date window
- Two chronograph counters
- Blue sunray dial
- Case: 40mm x 40mm
- Strap: 280mm (l) x 20mm (w)