Hedon, derived from the word ‘hedonism’: the relentless search for pleasure, is a London-based brand specialising in the creation of handcrafted helmets and headwear.
Tired of conventional style, Lindsay and Reginald, the brand’s founders, set out on a mission to rethink the urban rider’s protective headgear. They wanted something bold, refined and nostalgic with comfort as a driving point above all else.
The Cortex collection is a range conceived with the idea of the helmet cradling the prefrontal cortex. The Cortex helmet protects that fragile area with style and comfort, trimmed in genuine calf leather that will age and develop patina over time.
Each Cortex helmet is a fine blend of the old and the new, created using traditional craftsmanship along with modern technology. This Cortex helmet features 21 cushions for optimum comfort and is effortlessly stylish and an essential accessory for the discerning rider.
- Full carbon fiber shell
- Grey painted shell with matte finish
- Hed Armor lining with 360" padding and ventilation
- Honeycomb anti-bacterial, washable cushion padding
- Brass Gunmetal plated hardware and quick release buckle
- Black calf leather trim and strap holder
- Brass Gunmetal plated HEDON plate