This collection of cast iron cookware is designed in the UK by Crane, a design and manufacturing company that specialises in streamline, durable pieces. Finished with Crane’s signature matte black enamel inside and out, this selection of cookware puts a contemporary edge on a traditional form.
Crafted in Picardie, this generously sized griddle pan is made using high quality vitreous enamel through a process of sand-casting, ensuring it is resistant to thermal shock and scratches, therefore being long-lasting and practical.
With a long history in professional and household cookware, this Crane griddle pan would be an ideal addition to a busy kitchen.
Due to the nature of enamel, this casserole dish will season with cooking and take on a patina over time.
- Designed in the UK and crafted in France
- High quality vitreous enamel
- Naturally healthy cooking surface certified by the European Parliament
- Universal lids across the range
- Ergonomic power grip handles
Care instructions: Hand wash only