Setting an entirely new standard for digital photography, the TL2 Digital Camera has been designed by innovative technology specialist Leica, whose cameras captured iconic images such as V-J Day by Alfred Eisenstaedt, Muhammad Ali by Thomas Hoepker and The Flag of Victory by Yevgeny Khaldei.
Showcasing speed, ultra-sharp quality and easy handling, the TL2 Digital Camera boasts 24 Megapixel quality, working alongside a brand new ‘Maestro II series processor’ that guarantees excellent quality and automatic focus even in challenging lighting conditions.
Whether you’re a static image stylist or a moving picture person, the TL2 is perfect for both, offering a continuous shooting function and video function with full HD or 4K resolution. Once you’ve shot a masterpiece, you can view it on the HD touchscreen display, which can also be curated by you for a completely personalised user experience.
With integrated WiFi, connect anywhere and everywhere to transfer your beautiful images to smartphones, tablets or computers, while the accompanying Leica TL app allows you full control from the palm of your hand.
- L Bayonet fitting compatible with any of the Leica T-L interchangeable lenses
- Pair with the Vario-Elmar-TL 18 – 56mm camera lens
- Continuous shooting mode with up 20 frames per second
- Video recording up to 4k resolution
- Class-leading Autofocus (AF) with 49 AF segments
- Large ISO range from 100 to 50,000 allowing the camera to be used in low light conditions
- 3.7” touchscreen display with option for personalised menu
- Find out more about the TL2 Digital Camera's technical specifications here.