Setting an entirely new standard for digital photography, the Vario-Elmar-TL Camera Lens has been designed by innovative technology specialist Leica, whose cameras captured iconic images such as V-J Day by Alfred Eisenstaedt, Muhammad Ali by Thomas Hoepker and The Flag of Victory by Yevgeny Khaldei.
Designed for use with the TL2 Digital Camera, the attachable Vario-Elmar-TL Lens offers beautifully sharp picture quality, whether you’re shooting landscapes, portraits or documentaries.
An all-round lens, Vario-Elmar-TL allows you to capture rich-in-detail images and high contrast photos, even in unfavourable lighting conditions.
A compact standard zoom lens, the Vario-Elmar-TL would fit easily in your camera bag and offers a range of focal lengths from 18-56mm, ensuring you always stay focused no matter the photographic endeavour.
- Suitable for use with Leica cameras with L Bayonet fitting
- Auto-Focus (AF) and manual (M) options with AF Manual override option
- Focal length range of 18 – 56mm (35mm equivalent 28 – 85mm)
- Maximum aperture f3.5 – 5.6, smallest aperture f16
- Focusing range 0.3/ 0.45m
- Internal thread for E52 filters
- Find out more about the Vario-Elmar-TL Camera Lens’s technical specifications here