Terms & Conditions
« Back to the competition
- Sign up and answer the question correctly to enter the free prize draw.
- No purchase necessary.
- All electronic and postal entries must be received by 11:59pm on Sunday 27th September 2015. The Conran Shop cannot accept any liability for any entries which are late, lost or incomplete.
- Entries by post accepted, send your answer, full name and postal address, your email address, and confirm you are 18 or over to;
The Conran Shop
Ref: The Conran Shop Edit
22 Shad Thames
- Entries must be legible, if written, and all entrants must possess a genuine email address that they are legally entitled to use.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants give permission to receive communications from The Conran Shop and subscribe to The Conran Shop e-newsletter.
- Entrants without a valid email address will be excluded.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age and live in the United Kingdom, including Northern Ireland.
- Entries will only be counted once per entrant. Multiple entries from the same entrant will be discarded.
- The winner will be drawn at random on Wednesday 30th September 2015.
- Notification will be by email only and sent no later than the Wednesday 30th September 2015.
- The winner must respond within 5 working days of formal notification of their win or the prize will be reallocated on Wednesday 7th October 2015.
- There are no cash alternatives: the prize must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable and subject to availability. The Conran Shop reserves the right to substitute a prize or part thereof with a prize of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances and/or withdraw or amend the promotion at any time without prior notice.
- Employees, affiliates and partners of the Conran Shop or its associated businesses and other parts of the Conran Group are not permitted to enter.
- No cash alternative is offered or available.
- The Conran Shop accepts no responsibility if the email address provided is spelled incorrectly, is invalid or does not deliver within the specified time.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be published on the Conran Shop UK websites and across the Conran Shop social media channels and in PR outputs in selected publications. The winner agrees to participate in any and all advertising, promotion or other commercial activities relating to the prize draw and consents and agrees that their photograph, image, likeness and voice may be used by The Conran Shop in all related promotional activity without any rights of prior approval or inspection.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law.
« Back to the competition