The must-have toolkit for any budding sommelier or wine enthusiast, the Oeno Box Connoiseur by prestigious collective L’Atelier du Vin is the ultimate collection of devices for opening, pouring and preserving wine and champagne.
Including corkscrews, cap removers, aerating and storing tools, the Oeno Box Connoiseur ensures you can serve, pour and keep opened bottles with a professional finish.
Presented in a beautiful maple wood box with a birch veneer lid, the L’Atelier du Vin Oeno Box Connoiseur is an indispensable collection of professional tools for any occasion.
Since 1926, L’Atelier du Vin has specialised in equipment for enjoying fine wine and is the sole specialist able to cover every step of a wine’s journey from the cellar to the glass. From making, bottling and serving your favourite vintage, L’Atelier du Vin is renowned as being the authority in wine expertise.
- Oeno Motion Wood Lever Corkscrew with integrated foil cutter
- Bilame Anniversaire twin blade corkscrew
- Chrome and metal Garçon corkscrew
- Pince à Bouchon Champagne cap remover
- Wine thermometer
- Universal developer aeration tool
- Bubble cork
- Cork stopper
- Gard’vin on/off wine keeper
- Two on/off stoppers