The perfect al fresco companion, the Roadie 24 Cooler from YETI ensures that your perishables are kept cool and composed whilst in transport.Read More
The perfect al fresco companion, the Roadie 24 Cooler from YETI will ensure that your perishables are kept cool and composed whilst in transport.
Lighter and yet more capacious than its predecessor, this innovative model boasts Permafrost™ insulation, a Neverfail™ hinge system and Heftyhauler™ handle. Accommodating an upright wine bottle, the slim design perfectly fits behind the seat of your car, providing easy access to refreshments whilst on long journeys.
Founded by a brotherly duo in 2006, YETI is passionate about creating functional, durable coolers that will withstand the tests of any adventure. Built for serious outdoor enthusiasts, each design is informed by first-hand experience, achieving high performance in a broad variety of outdoor settings.
Inside: 27.6cm -31.8cm (w) x 33.7cm (h) x 20.6cm - 24.1cm (d)
- PERMAFROST™ INSULATION Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice
- ROTOMOLDED CONSTRUCTION Makes it armoured to the core and virtually indestructible
- NEVERFAIL™ HINGE SYSTEM Two hinge pins and an interlocking design prevent the hinge from ever breaking
- QUICKLATCH™ Flexible, simple, and built for quick, one-handed cooler access
- WINE-FRIENDLY PACKING Internal height is 13” –so (most) standard wine bottles fit upright, and that goes for two litre soda bottles as well
- HEFTYHAULER™ HANDLE Designed for easy hauling and comfortable carrying